Drupal is one of the biggest open source CMS. Is very popular and we can say is the second most popular CMS in the World behind WordPress and Joomla. Drupal is very popular to create websites where you may need more capabilities compare to WordPress. Nowadays you have quite the same features in both platforms. Maybe Drupal is a bit more secure and stable.
Free WhatsApp Module for Drupal
If you search for Modules inside Drupal you will find some solutions that are focus on the sharing capabilities of WhatsApp but not in the “Click to Chat” features.
- With this Free Module you can add a cool Chat Module in your Drupal Website.
- Live website with Drupal with the WhatsApp Module.
How to add WhatsApp Module for Drupal?
- Create an account for free in this website > https://widgetwhats.com
- Create your module. You need to define the URL of your Website, your agent information and Chat Window design.
- Once you have this done, you can generate the script.
- The script will be insert in your themes header. Normally you will add the code in the page.tpl.php
- Save your page.tpl.php and reload your website.
- You will have the Chat Window ready to work.
More leads and sales in your Drupal Website
At the end of the day, with the WhatsApp Click to Chat we want to generate more leads, more sales and an easier and automated support channel. Create a great website, create an amazing user experience and start generating more leads with the best channel for the mobile environment.