Customer experience is becoming the ultimate competitive advantage. Today customers experience is broken (email, phone…).
- Poor engagement. Email has only 20% open rate on averag to engage users after leaving the website
- Low personalization. 78% of customers are not satisfied with the level of personalization they receive currently
- Low conversion. $ 280B global digital ad spent, yet landing pages convert @ 2,3% average
Start working with WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp API.
Customers prefer to interact via messaging channels
- Real time
- Rich media
- No spam
- Clear history
Benefits of WAme
- Manage all your conversations from a single place. Add notes, transfer chats, apply channel and agent filters and more.
- Automate your conversations in WhatsApp with our code-less chatbot builder and scale your communications.
- Send targeted messages to you users via WhatsApp and boost your conversion. Manage its performance right from the app.
Use WhatsApp for everything.
Enable sales and support teams to answer product or customer service questions using WhatsApp.
Calls and emails can be deflected by sending a proactive message to your audience. Rather than spending a lot of money on expensive speech self-service, lead your customers to the digital channel that promises the best customer experience and lowest operational cost.
Alerts and Notifications
Use WhatsApp to send key transactional messages or notifications, such as abandoned carts reminders, delivery orders confirmations or relevant updates.
Marketing and Promotional
Send bulk messages using your own subscriber database. Manage all conversations through a single dashboard, automate your delivered content and effectively measure results and statistics.
FAQs About WhatsApp API
Yes! Landbot uses WhatsApp’s official API to integrate your business with the most popular instant messaging app. Under constant improvements, the service is incredibly reliable and generates a frictionless experience for your users.
Yes. Once your brand has been approved by WhatsApp, you can request to integrate any of your current numbers through the official API so your existing users won’t be affected.
The opt-in is the consent users give you to receive messages on WhatsApp. It needs to be done via a third-party channel. You can learn more about opt-ins and how it works here.
Highly Structured Messages are template messages your company can define and, once approved by WhatsApp, use them to reach out to users after 24 hours from their first contact or in bulk.