If you want to create a link to open WhatsApp you can use this free tool. With this free tool you can create a link with a personalise message linking to your WhatsApp account. This is a very simple easy to use tool if you want to add specific links inside your website.
This tool will help you creating links to WhatsApp inside your content.
When do you need to create a link to WhatsApp?
There are some occasions where you need to create a link to WhatsApp.
- You have a website and you want to add a link in a post to your WhatsApp.
- You want to include a link to your WhatsApp in Linkedin.
- You want to include a link to your WhatsApp in Instagram.
- You want to add a link to your WhatsApp in a Youtube video.
There are plenty of opportunities to add a link to your WhatsApp. You want to reach new customers and a link to WhatsApp is the best tool to start the conversation.
Why do you need to create a link to WhatsApp?
The main reason is you want to start a conversation and you know that:
- Email is not working. Spam, delays, you do not care.
- Forms are dead.
- Phone calls are too intrusive and you are busy doing other things.
How you can create a link to WhatsApp?
It is very simple. Just use this link to this free tool to create your link. Add your country code, your phone number and message.
Copy the link and you are good to go.
Is that simple.
Send incoming messages to multiple WhatsApp accounts. Buy this Add on for WAme.